Working together, your sale will be a pleasant and successful process.
Seller Advice for the New Seller
Home shoppers will typically only look at your home one time. Therefore, it is very important that we do everything to make the showing a great buying experience.
- Realtors will call Denise for an appt and she will call and confirm with you.
- If an agent knocks on the door, try hard to accommodate them - ask for 10 min.
- If someone knocks on the door without a Realtor, do not let them in. Have them call Denise for your own safety.
- Leave the house during showings.
- Maximize your home's appeal for any showings.
Keep the noise down during showings.
While the buyer is in your home, they need to have as few distractions as possible. That way they can focus on the house and living there.
- Turn off the TV
- Play soft instrumental or classical music in the background.
- Remove barking dogs and all other pets during the showing.
- Take the children for a drive or a walk while the buyers are at the home.
- Close the windows to outside noise.
- Turn off the dishwasher and washing machine until the buyers have left.
Improve Your Home's Curb Appeal
The old saying goes, "Nothing is more important than a good first impression." This is particularly important with you new listing.
- Clean or paint the front door and doorbell.
- Stage the front porch with a new doormat, fresh flowers, and clean.
- Thin the shrubs to below the windows and green your lawn. Mow and edge weekly. Shovel snow in the winter.
- Trim back the trees. Branches should not be below the top of the windows.
- Remove toys, bikes, tools, and garbage cans from the front of the house.
I Sold My House at SoldByDenise.com
Thank you for selling through Denise Martin and the SoldByDenise.com Team.